My Story – My Husband did this after I Tried to Scare Him With Fake Divorce Threat

Sad_woman_Naijaloaded-1-700x513My husband is cheating on me. I n my hubby were living together after my weddin, but he got another job n had to live 4 a year to another state, but now we re living together cos he has been transferred back. our marriage is 5 yrs old now with a child.Sad_woman_Naijaloaded-1-700x513
While my husband was working out, i was pregnant n doc instructions 2 me was never to ever make love in dat early pregnancy especially around the time of my cycle, cos i have had miscarriages n my body doesnt want stress of any kind wenever am pregnant.
my husband instead of supporting me, he started cheating on me with so many countless number of ladies on Facebook and whatsapp d moment we started livin apart n during my pregancy. Infact my husband always get this women’s number through Facebook and chat with them 24/7 on whatsapp even wen he comes visitin n while he’s with me on bed.
I began suspecting my husband cos as a woman i feel honey n wil want a mans touch i always tel my hubby wenever i feel dis way,he wil tel me he doesnt feel so cos his mind doesnt go dey since i wasn’t wit him n he’s wokin accordin 2 doc instructions. I told him that it was only the early pregnancy and the time of my period but he refuse.
I began suspecting my hubby n I decided 2 investigation on this issue, n found out my husband tells most women he chat on social media he’s not married n even goes to see dis ladies parents pretending to marry them, he ask this women 4 money n never pays back, he sends them picture of his peins highly erect telling them he need sex.
All dis continued even after i put 2 birth n up till now. I made my husband know i was aware of him cheating on me in all d above listed ways n i began to callin n sendin pictures of me n my hubby married with our kids to dis ladies .
Which made dem believe me n also apologise saying my husband never told them dat. My husband apologised 2 me n pretended to have changed, but he’s still on his ill act up till 2day. We hv misunderstanding about dis which lead 2 me pretending filling 4 divorce n my hubby told me wenever am ready i should let him know.
Now am confused cos i love my hubby, but doesn’t know if he truly loves me, if he can give me such response about d divorce thing